POLICY OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED BY CLESTRA HAUSERMAN?
CLESTRA HAUSERMAN may collect personal data. We collect only the data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• Identification data (surname, first name, address, postal address, email)
2. WHAT USE?
Your personal data is collected and processed on the sole basis of the legal basis provided by the RGPD in the context of the realization of our services.
Shelf life of your personal data
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes or to enable us to meet our legal obligations.
Your personal data may be processed by authorized CLESTRA HAUSERMAN employees.
What security for your data?
We have defined technical and organizational measures to protect your data appropriately according to their nature, criticality and accessibility. It can be for example management of access rights, data encryption, secure flows.
The respect of the security and protection of your data is contractually binding on all our employees as well as our partners and service providers.
3. MANAGEMENT OF RIGHTS
You can ask us:
• To access your personal data, to correct it, to delete it (insofar as this does not prevent the proper execution of the services or the respect of the legal obligations of CLESTRA HAUSERMAN to limit to one or more particular treatments data concerning you, under the conditions provided by the Regulations.
• To withdraw or modify, at any time, the consents you have granted us for the processing of your personal data.
• Do not process your personal data and oppose the right to portability, under the conditions set by the Regulations.
4. READ MORE
CLESTRA HAUSERMAN / DAJ / DPO
1 Dr. Albert Schweitzer's route
67411 ILLIKIRCH Cedex
You can unsubscribe using the following link :